Castello Havarti is made in Denmark according to the 100-year-old recipe. The lactic acid cultures for Castello Havarti are grown in the dairy where it is produced, which gives it its unique, mild taste. True to the original process, Castello Havarti is pressed by own its own weight. This means that the cheese has an "open structure" with many tiny holes and delicate consistency.
Castello, Havarti Creamy, 8oz.
- No artificial hormones used*
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Traceable from farm to fridge
- Imported from Denmark
- Our creatively crafted Castello Havarti is made in Denmark according to the 100-year-old recipe
- *FDA has determined that there is no significant difference between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST treated cows.
**Prices shown do not include VAT. Taxes are added at the time of checkout.